ENVI Engineering provided ENERGY STAR® Licensed Professional Services for Fort Bend Independent School District for six (6) facilities that applied for Environmental Protections Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR certification.
The scope of work provided by ENVI included the following key activities for the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR® certification.
- Utilize ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager for whole building operational and energy data.
- Generate ENERGY STAR® Statement of Energy Performance document.
- Generate ENERGY STAR® Data checklist document.
- Site visit by a Professional Engineer to assess the indoor environmental conditions for acceptable indoor air quality, thermal environmental conditions, and illumination per ENERGY STAR® requirements.
- Review facility documentation
Fort Bend ISD
Education: PK – 12
Any facility carrying the Energy Star service mark, generally use 20–30% less energy than required by federal EPA standards.
**Experience with Previous Employers