ENVI Engineering provided ENERGY STAR® Licensed Professional Services for Park Laureate.
The scope of work accomplished by ENVI included the following key activities for the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR® certification.
- Utilize ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager to enter the required whole building operational and energy data for all active meters that account for all energy use in the building.
- Generate ENERGY STAR® Statement of Energy Performance document.
- Generate ENERGY STAR® Data checklist document.
- A licensed Professional Engineer conducted a site visit to assess the indoor environmental conditions for acceptable indoor air quality, thermal environmental conditions, and illumination per ENERGY STAR® requirements.
- Review the facility drawings
Any facility carrying the Energy Star service mark, generally use 20–30% less energy than required by federal EPA standards.