Energy Star® Certification
ENVI Engineering provides ENERGY STAR® Licensed Professional Services for ENERGY STAR® Certification of Facilities.
ENVI Engineering’s Scope of Services for the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR® certification as approved by the Owner includes:
- Utilize ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager to enter the required whole building operational and energy data for all active meters that account for all energy use in the building.
- Generate ENERGY STAR® Statement of Energy Performance document.
- Generate ENERGY STAR® Data checklist document.
- A licensed Professional Engineer conducted a site visit to assess the indoor environmental conditions for acceptable indoor air quality, thermal environmental conditions, and illumination per ENERGY STAR® requirements.
- Review the facility drawings